Topic: Use Ubuntu to exclude clicking on mouse - Autoclick
Please take autoclick as controlled autoclick. A click of mouse that you can control. Ok! this sentence means, when you just move your mouse over any software icon, any menu bar or any link. It will click itself without you clicking on each and everything.
You can wait for less than a second and it will open itself. Less than a second (you set yourself)
Ok! now - Where you do this - I am assuming that you have put in a bootable CD using live CD or have installed ubuntu which takes 20 minutes exact.
go to > SYSTEM > PREFERENCES > MOUSE > ACCESSIBILITY > INTIATE CLICK ON MOUSE DELAY > see the options and choose yourself how much delay you want... oh! just don't worry on what short and long means just select some options test it - by moving your mouse over links, softwares, menus or anything and adjust yourself...
image source: http://media.photobucket.com/image/ubuntu/saintsgermain/ubuntu-penguin.jpg?o=4
and please people do remember. Ubuntu is too easy and you can easily install it and it's far easier to install then any OS I know of. Just don't worry! DO IT (Nike is right at the end of the day you have to do it. )
From my side... some features of UBUNTU just are too good no windows can come near... I love Microsoft or any company that makes a good OS. Why hate when their is money in the market and competition always breed quality, quantity and genius in the market.
Very very excited to see UBUNTU 9.04 new baby coming in 2010. People just download the 700 or get a free CD from shipit.ubuntu.com and start using it without installing, install it directly from your hardrive without CD or install parallel to windows. Too many options in installing this OS.
How about this, UBUNTU allows you to have RAM size - SWAP space of your own choice it can 50 GB or 5 GB as you wish. The visuals effects are something you can just dream in WINDOWS.
I wish, after reading a little bit of this... you try it for the sake of change and the sake of the AMAZING FEATURE I'VE COME ACROSS.
I'm suffering from a bad bad ugly dirty dirty bad sad flu flu... my haircut is something you'll enjoy seeing it. I did it because I am sick and I feel sick. And the people who know me should laugh and question and seek the reason.
I did because I give a FTTW. Damn! I'm angry... pissed off and what not...
Good Luck everyone, and hopefully I could write daily a reasonable article and give you the fun stuff I used to give.
Thanking YOU especially for visiting muwasalat.com
{ GENERAL PURPOSE LINKS }
[Top Anti Virus ]
http://free.avg.com (free)
http://www.avast.com (free)
http://www.kaspersky.com (free trial)
http://www.mcafee.com/us/ (free trial)
[Useful Webmaster Tools ]
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
http://www.w3.org
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex
[ Training Needs ]
http://www.adobe.com
http://www.adobe.com/downloads
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter
http://www.adobe.com/training
http://www.sun.com
http://www.sun.com/training/certification
[ Best Internet Browser ]
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
http://www.opera.com/
http://www.apple.com/safari/
[ Quick Search ]
http://search.twitter.com/index.xml?intcmp=1394
[ Links to API and Developer Tools ]
http://code.google.com/more/#products-products-android
Wikipedia - Encyclopedia that ends
[ Huge Encyclopedias ]
http://www.encyclopedia.com
http://www.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
www.britannica.com
[ Creative Commons ]
http://creativecommons.org/projects
[ Best Software Place ]
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=18
http://freshmeat.net
[ Operating Systems ]
http://www.ubuntu.com/ (Linux based - Free OS)
http://www.microsoft.com/
[ Great Video Sites ]
http://www.ted.com/index.php/pages/view/id/6
http://www.vimeo.com/
[ United Nations ]
http://www.un.org
[ Nobel Prize Winners List ]
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/all/
[ Fun | Entertainment ]
http://mtv.com/
http://new.music.yahoo.com
http://www.yahoo.com
http://www.imdb.com/
[ Most Popular News ]
http://slashdot.org/
http://www.wisegeek.com/
http://www.nytimes.com/gst/mostpopular.html
[ Social Bookmarking sites ]
http://digg.com
http://delicious.com
http://www.stumbleupon.com
[ Just Blogs ]
http://youtubefav.blogspot.com
http://getfreeeducation.blogspot.com
http://www.muwasalat.com
No comments:
Post a Comment