It felt really really bad. As far DSL internet is concerned. I don't know it turns once it starts working you don't have to bother about it anymore. But first you've to make it move and run.
It's sad. I guess now I know I'll be able to install it on any type of computer. Ubuntu is far easier to install on any system. Yes, a little bit of proper specificiation is required which is something we should all expect from a reasonable operating system.
Ubuntu will be spreading fast because I'm installing free of cost of whosoever computer I get hold of. If you've fast internet it becomes far easier to update or install things. Mostly what you've to do in installing new software to firefox is just to type the command and you can easily search the commands on google. Maybe you search should be like this.
Ubuntu install firefox 3.5 command
and try other variations - when you get a full command like this
wget -O - http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.5/linux-i686/en-US/firefox-3.5.tar.bz2 | tar xj -C ~
The above command you have to type in ubuntu terminal/shell - accessories > terminal and then type above code > press enter > enter your admin password and that's it restart firefox Viola! new firefox installed far easier than other crazy OS.
source of command: http://lifehacker.com/5306169/install-firefox-35-on-ubuntu-with-one-command
Thanking YOU especially for visiting muwasalat.com
{ GENERAL PURPOSE LINKS }
[Top Anti Virus ]
http://free.avg.com (free)
http://www.avast.com (free)
http://www.kaspersky.com (free trial)
http://www.mcafee.com/us/ (free trial)
[Useful Webmaster Tools ]
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
http://www.w3.org
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex
[ Training Needs ]
http://www.adobe.com
http://www.adobe.com/downloads
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter
http://www.adobe.com/training
http://www.sun.com
http://www.sun.com/training/certification
[ Best Internet Browser ]
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
http://www.opera.com/
http://www.apple.com/safari/
[ Quick Search ]
http://search.twitter.com/index.xml?intcmp=1394
[ Links to API and Developer Tools ]
http://code.google.com/more/#products-products-android
Wikipedia - Encyclopedia that ends
[ Huge Encyclopedias ]
http://www.encyclopedia.com
http://www.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
www.britannica.com
[ Creative Commons ]
http://creativecommons.org/projects
[ Best Software Place ]
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=18
http://freshmeat.net
[ Operating Systems ]
http://www.ubuntu.com/ (Linux based - Free OS)
http://www.microsoft.com/
[ Great Video Sites ]
http://www.ted.com/index.php/pages/view/id/6
http://www.vimeo.com/
[ United Nations ]
http://www.un.org
[ Nobel Prize Winners List ]
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/all/
[ Fun | Entertainment ]
http://mtv.com/
http://new.music.yahoo.com
http://www.yahoo.com
http://www.imdb.com/
[ Most Popular News ]
http://slashdot.org/
http://www.wisegeek.com/
http://www.nytimes.com/gst/mostpopular.html
[ Social Bookmarking sites ]
http://digg.com
http://delicious.com
http://www.stumbleupon.com
[ Just Blogs ]
http://youtubefav.blogspot.com
http://getfreeeducation.blogspot.com
http://www.muwasalat.com
No comments:
Post a Comment