Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

INGRID MICHAELSON




[ LYRICS ]



The storm is coming, but I don't mind
People are dying, I close my blinds

All that I know is I'm breathing now

I want to change the world, instead I sleep
I want to believe in more than you and me

But all that I know is I'm breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now
Now, now, now

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing

All we can do is keep breathing now


OFFICIAL SITE OF INGRID MICHAELSON LINKS


ingridmichaelson.com

ingridmichaelson.com/music

ingridmichaelson.com/shows

ingridmichaelson.com/contact

ingridmichaelson.com/photos

ingridmichaelson.com/press

MUSIC LYRICS

ingridmichaelson.com/music/lyrics

INGRID MICHAELSON CHANNEL ON LAST.FM

last.fm/music/Ingrid+Michaelson

INGRID ON TWITTER

twitter.com/ingridmusic

INGRID MICHAELSON ON ILIKE.COM

www.ingridmichaelson.com/ilike

INGRID MICHAELSON - BE OK



INGRID MICHAELSON SINGS UMBRELLA BY RIHANA

No comments:

Post a Comment