YOU think about this for a tiny moment, first we think and then it manifests. That's exactly how dreams work, first you think, enjoy it and this process actually helps in manifesting it.
Had talked with ' H ' guy and was really interested in it. So, I thought why not share this with everybody.
Had talked with ' H ' guy and was really interested in it. So, I thought why not share this with everybody.
the_power_of_dreams.mp4 - 2.03 HR
Waking_Life.avi - 1.38 HR Search on wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page then search for waking life)
I recommended these two links. It's fun to watch and makes you see a " wow " world you never thought existed. So, do watch these. Gotta go now.
I recommended these two links. It's fun to watch and makes you see a " wow " world you never thought existed. So, do watch these. Gotta go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment