http://www.reddit.com/comments/g2ld4/reddit_i_have_a_bit_of_a_problem_theres_a_fucking/
Ok, so a little back story. This bear has been coming around my house for a good 3 weeks now. He's maybe 5 or 6 hundred pounds (Pretty damned big for a black bear, especially just coming out of hibernation.) The game warden in my area is a lazy fuck and was taking his sweet time to get a trap around and get his ass over here.
Anyway, legally, the only way I could take care of this bear myself was if he actually entered my home, which he has done before. So I sat in my garage at night for countless hours, motionless, with my gun in the firing position, waiting for him to come in. (Damn did I ever want to take him. He would have made a HUGE rug).
I'm giving only one Comment, you can go for more via the above article link.
No comments:
Post a Comment