http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+your+free+hard+drive+space+into+ram
Insufficient results comes up. Really disappointed. What is the point of a hard drive sitting empty why can not it be made into a ram or power generating toy for your computer.
First result that comes on Google (Google.com is suppose to be the Best search engine in the world and to some extent Google rules the Earth by indexing billions and billions of pages daily)
Problems from insufficient RAM and free hard disk space
www.thexlab.com/faqs/lackofram.html
This is something I want to point out. Not a single page has come up with the result I wanted. Why because firstly, it can turn out that it is just not possible and the idea is utterly bizarre which is not. I would vouch nothing for that but please this is not a vague idea. Secondly, it would feel great that your hard drives works for you in the time of processing need.
And that is it.
No comments:
Post a Comment