Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yup I did make a lot of people angry. Hurray!

Though I never intended too. But T got angry and I guess B and H are angry too. Good for them. How can you make everyone happy all the time when they are not in the mood of being happy.
 
Amazingly they act like CB. Hope they never read what they should. And obviously everything can go against me. BTW - writing in code words means that only cryptographer should understand.
 
Nothing special just that to understand and make every human person person happy is the most idotic work that every existed. How can you do this. If one is able to that then the so called affection is not affection at all its a BS.
 
For the people who did mind what I said. Please do mind but do take this into consideration you'll be doing the same thing which I did after a long long time.
 
So, please be careful.
 
Best wishes and Good Luck. And, Yes, I don't want you to understand those abbrevations.

--
Thanking YOU especially for visiting muwasalat.com

{ GENERAL PURPOSE LINKS }

[Top Anti Virus ]
http://free.avg.com (free)
http://www.avast.com (free)
http://www.kaspersky.com (free trial)
http://www.mcafee.com/us/ (free trial)

[Useful Webmaster Tools ]
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
http://www.w3.org
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex

[ Training Needs  ]
http://www.adobe.com
http://www.adobe.com/downloads
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter
http://www.adobe.com/training
http://www.sun.com
http://www.sun.com/training/certification

[ Best Internet Browser ]
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
http://www.opera.com/
http://www.apple.com/safari/

[ Quick Search ]
http://search.twitter.com/index.xml?intcmp=1394

[ Links to API and Developer Tools ]
http://code.google.com/more/#products-products-android
Wikipedia - Encyclopedia that ends

[ Huge Encyclopedias ]
http://www.encyclopedia.com
http://www.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
www.britannica.com

[ Creative Commons ]
http://creativecommons.org/projects

[ Best Software Place ]
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=18
http://freshmeat.net

[ Operating Systems ]
http://www.ubuntu.com/ (Linux based - Free OS)
http://www.microsoft.com/

[ Great Video Sites ]
http://www.ted.com/index.php/pages/view/id/6
http://www.vimeo.com/

[ United Nations ]
http://www.un.org
[ Nobel Prize Winners List ]
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/all/

[ Fun | Entertainment ]
http://mtv.com/
http://new.music.yahoo.com
http://www.yahoo.com
http://www.imdb.com/

[ Most Popular News ]
http://slashdot.org/
http://www.wisegeek.com/
http://www.nytimes.com/gst/mostpopular.html

[ Social Bookmarking sites ]
http://digg.com
http://delicious.com
http://www.stumbleupon.com

[ Just Blogs ]
http://youtubefav.blogspot.com
http://getfreeeducation.blogspot.com
http://www.muwasalat.com


No comments:

Post a Comment