Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

From 42 to 41 Readers Wow! Traffic is going Down

Website's traffic is going down. Maybe, I've to employ a Jewish dedicated person. Who is the only person seem to control the world and will put all things together.

The traffic has gone down why? because it's not easy to post 50 articles/posts daily. Damn! Don't care anymore.

HTML learning should grow and that's what matters and have to think on these lines instead of crapping the S***T out of me getting S***T reward if any.

Interestingly it's ? IDK - I don't know. That's enough of this S***T people.

Traffic of the site has gone down to - 363 something IDK.

Happiness is in the air. Quality can produce traffic and Hey! along with Quality + Quantity is magic which I'm fully INCAPABLE OF DOING.

Thanks, CIAO [chow]
Regards,
The messed up writer

No comments:

Post a Comment