Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

FACEBOOK WILL BEAT GOOGLE

Facebook - Harvard Graduate will beat Standford Graduates. Facebook has too many things and the whole platform is really simple.

And it keeps on beating big players.

Keeps on introducing new technologies, apps, mergers. Every site on the internet either has Google Adsense or Facebook share link.

Sharing in facebook is very very easy just click on share button and send it to your profile.

Facebook has plenty of other features. But I'm not going into right now. My eyes are burning and very sour right now.

I'm just gonna say this again. GOOGLE WATCH OUT, SORRY BUT YOU ARE GOING DOWN. Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo are the major players and it's called INTERNET - The unpredictable world of Alice. So you can expect just about everything.

But I really see Facebook beating GOOGLE IN FUTURE. If just they introduce a search engine in their site. That would definitely beat GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment