Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

[ ExVampire.com ][ INTERVIEW WITH A REAL VAMPIRE, A REAL BLOOD SUCKING ][ Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire: A True Story - Part 1 AND PART 2 ]

1. Download
2. Download
3,4,5,6,7,8












This is a true story. Bill Schoebelen has been high up in the hierarchy of almost EVERY prominent secret society, and been deeply involved in the darkest of the darkest of the occult.

He once was a true Satanist and a REAL vampire, totally addicted to blood, until he managed to break out about 20 years ago. This is a 9 hour interview and you will not be able to stop watching it. I intended to watch one DVD per night, but couldn't stop until I had watched 6 of them in a row. The night after that I watched the last 3.

Amazing guy with astonishing information! Click on the DVD cover find out how you can order the 9 set DVD interview with Bill Schnoebelen.

More controversial videos

TWILIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment