It's not easy to post that much in a month. It's just not believable at leas for the person writing.
1000/30 = you get 33.34 So, that's a a lot don't you think so. If you don't think then It's Ok! what can I do exactly.
Anyways, thanks for everything - I mean for coming and reading and sharing the stuff posted here.
Navigation is the MAIN issue I've come across in sites. There is BRILLIANT, truly awesome content out there but that needs to accessible.
The BIGGEST problem I've come across on the internet is - What you want doesn't come up as easily as you want instead WHAT YOU DON'T WANT BUBBLES OUT OF SCREEN FOR YOU.
And the Second biggest problem is the TRULY USEFUL Software, Inventions, designs - takes time to come up. Though, because of internet things have gotten BIGGER IN JUST ABOUT SECONDS, but certain ideas are still not that popular which I think they should've been. For that marketing is important, though people tend to share everything they like - they are biggest market of marketeers for you but believe me you need marketing in no matter what field you are.
If you talk about Michelangelo or Vinci - they must've been great marketeers for themselves along with possessing exceptional skills in art.
DAMN! MADE THIS POST REALLY BORING. Don't read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment