Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

videojug.com - WHAT PRESENT WOULD THEY GET FOR A SINGLE GIRL, AMAZINGLY ALL FOUR LOVES A SIGNLE GIRL. WEIRD. Go 4 It: Debut Single 'Baby I Love You'

Video is funny the song is more than RUBBISH; timewastingly boring.


Random Hilarity: Go 4 It: Debut Single 'Baby I Love You'



Go 4 It: Debut Single You've seen the making of the pop sensation that is Go 4 It, now experience their amazing rise to fame with the debut single 'Baby I Love You.'

Go 4 It - Debut Single 'Baby I Love You'
Step 1:
Verse 1
Got a few things on my mind
I want you back again
I see you in my mind
And in the photos on my wall
Step 2:
Verse 2
I lay awake at night
Staring at the phone
Hoping that you might
Give me another chance to love
Step 3:
Bridge
Just to hold you
And to touch you
And to watch you getting dressed
I can see you through your blinds

Just to feel you
And to kiss you
I just love the way you taste
Step 4:
Chorus
Baby I love you
Don't you love me too
Baby just be true
Cos Baby I love you
Baby can't you see
You got me on my knees
Baby I'm so blue
Baby I'm in your room
Step 5:
Verse 3
I'd steal the stars for you
Break into your room
Stick them up with glue
So you can see my love shine true
Step 6:
Verse 4
I lay awake at night
Staring at the phone
Hoping that you might
Give me another chance to love
Step 7:
Bridge
Just to hold you
And to touch you
And to watch you getting dressed
I can see you through your blinds

Just to feel you
And to kiss you
I just love the way you taste
Step 8:
Chorus
Baby I love you
Don't you love me too
Baby just be true
Cos Baby I love you
Baby can't you see
You got me on my knees
Baby I'm so blue
Baby I'm in your room

No comments:

Post a Comment